**Part 1 - At any point in 2002, did you:
1. Go to a party? Uh yeah... but not real "parties".
2. Try something new? I guess so. o_O;;
3. Have something change your life? Yep, LiveJournal, and I'm less shy.
4. Kiss someone? No...
5. Tell your family and friends you love them? Uh, no... :X
6. Buy something extravagant? Would you consider dictionaries as extravagant? If so, then yes. ;)
7. Do something nice for you? Sure... I guess.
8. Do something terribly wrong? Asking Susanne G. out happened in 2001, I think... wait, giving Steve Ohla Yvonne's Finnish dictionary and then not telling her immediately what happend. THAT was a mistake.
9. Move? Can't move, I'm taped to this chair. XD ...no.
10. Go to a concert? Yes, but we had to (school).
**Part 2 - Best of the Year
1. Party: The barbeque with my new tutorium.
2. Show: Die Harald-Schmidt-Show
3. CD: My both mp3 CDs. ^^
4. Movie: Memento and Amélie.
5. Song: Catch 22 - Kristina she don't know I exist
6. Experience: Hugging Susanne (my first hug ever).
7. Concert: Not a concert, but a cabaret. Not very good, but I was there with Laura...
8. Book: Can't decide between my German-Esperanto dictionary or that Irish-Gaelic phrasebook I got from Laura.
9. Month: August ~ October this year, I'd say.
10. Day: cf. question 2.6
**Part 3 - Worst of the Year
1. Party: Yvonne's birthday where I had an epileptic seizure...
2. Show: TV Total. XP
3. CD: Dunno...
4. Movie: Vanilla Sky.
5. Song: o_O;;
6. Experience: To think that the person you fell in love with actually hates you.
7. Concert: Can't think of any... they weren't that bad...
8. Book: Faust (Goethe).
9. Month: January, maybe?
10. Day: cf. question 1.8 and 3.6 ._.
**Part 4 - Hopes for 2003
1. Predict something that you think will happen in 2003? Sabine will tell me that I'm not her 'type'. :-P
2. What do you hope changes about your country? That they will finally get rid of that stupid and senseless military service. >.<
3. What do you hope for yourself? I hope to become friends and maybe more with Sabine...
4. What do you hope for your family? That my grand-cousin (Markus Oppermann) could visit me again... or better, that my relatives from Australia and England (along with their daughter who is about my age) would visit us.
5. What do you hope for your best friend? Markus? That he'll be together with Susanne forever.
6. What do you hope for the rest of your friends? That they'll be happy.
7. Do you think any amazing medical advances will be made? A pill against love sickness? No...
8. What is your biggest wish for 2003? To find a girlfriend. Maybe Sabine...
Sorry for sounding that pessimistic. I'll try to write the actual review more neutrally, now...